The mountains are beautiful is an understatement. The train
that I am travelling from trichy to Madurai is taking me through kodaikanal
range of mountains. The mountains wore a green fur coat presented by nature. They looked
fresh as they took bath in early morning rain.
It has been my routine to enjoy the beauty of nature
whenever I go to Madurai. But what looks so beautiful in the light, looks quite
scary in the night time while I am in the return journey.
Two sides of coin beauty and scary. Probably god has
designed everything in the world with two dimensions. Relationships, people,
things, everything seems to be having more dimensions each time we look at.
I hear often people saying how good the olden days were. And
I am sure today also will become a golden moment to cherish in the future.
School days become golden moments when you enter the
college. College days become moments of joy when you enter the job. First job
looks green when you are in the middle of the career. Your working life becomes
memorable when you are no more able to move your limbs at your old age.
The question is when we can feel good about today at a
future date, why can’t we feel blessed everyday and enjoy each moment?
Even the god was not successful in making the world a
perfect place. Why should I worry about making it one.
People bully us. People are dishonest. People don’t listen
to us.
My values don’t accept what happens in the world around me. I
feel betrayed.
But this is how life is designed. What looks scary now may
look beautiful at a later age when I get more maturity to understand.
My mother would have looked like an enemy when she tried to
empty the crocin syrup into my mouth when I was shivering with 103 degrees of temperature. It might have been the scariest moment
of my childhood.
The doctor uncle might have looked like a Dracula when he
inserted the needle of a syringe into my shoulder to make me better.
Let us understand when there was no light (maturity)
everything looks scary. When the light of maturity dawns then at a later point
in life all this will look sweet.
Let me not postpone the happiness of today for the one
reason that the world is not perfect.
Let us enjoy present as present and future as future.
A honey bee is accosted by thorns, bushes, lizards, humans
when it searches for honey.
But it knows two things:
1.
While getting honey all these obstacles are
there
2.
How to get honey without getting into these
traps
People say practicality bites. But a honey bee doesn’t has
theories in mind. It is blind because of the need.
Let me pray the god to give me the attitude that is driven
by purpose and blind in theory.
Good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment