Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Gandhi is an illusion

"We need to have values if we were to look for a long term growth. I am not expecting anyone of you getting into any kind of shortcuts". The speech of a so called leader went on for an hour.

It has become a routine for me watching these business leaders talk on regular basis. The words may change. But the matter remains the same. Each leader talks about topics of National and International interest in small regional or rural meets.

Even Gandhijis,  subhas bose will feel inferior infront of them for the kind of value system they preach. If abdul kalam has 2020 limited vision,  here comes our leader with 8080 vision.

Country, economy, serving people, larger interest, employee satisfaction..... Hold on I am not typing AAP Kegriwal election speech. It's our leader delivering the emotionally valuable (I mean speech with values)  speech and the audience were only clapping feverishly at every opportunity given.

The leadership memorial (memorable) lecture comes to an end. If I ever wished of shaking hands with a great leader with inbuilt value system,  my wish became reality today. The only thing I could not do is touching his feet to gain some punyam.

Now it's time for party. The valuable leader is the centre of attraction. The positive aura that he created starts slowly vanishing.  He shares the  tricks and stunts that you can do to succeed.  Your brain stops processing data.  Brain is not an excel sheet where you can undo the earlier move and fill the same cell wih some nonsense.

But by the end of the party you end up doin the same.

Why to blame politicians talking about gandhi on stage and behaving like godse behind?

We have most of the people who do the same thing Everyday and every moment.

Do we need to bother about them????

We only need to pretend that we bother about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment